The House of Trades Builders
The House of Tradesmen's Builders Foundation - specialization courses for construction workers, modeled on European Union schools. - specialization courses for construction workers, modeled on schools in the European Union.
The House of Tradesmen's Builders Foundation (CMC) is a non-governmental, non-profit organization with permanent activity, established in 2004 by the Social House of Constructors, at the initiative of the social partners.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Workers who want a certification
Construction companies that want to specialize their employees.
- Develops and implements projects with community funding relevant to the sector;
- Proposes national policies for continuing vocational training in the construction sector;
- Provides specialized advice to construction organizations;
- Establishes professional relations with national and international institutions.
OBJECT OF ACTIVITY:
- Organization of specialization and advanced training courses for construction workers;
- Organization of evaluator training courses;
- Development, verification, and validation of occupational analyzes, occupational standards, and qualifications specific to the construction or cross-sectoral sector;
- Providing specialized assistance to institutions involved in the training of craftsmen, to adapt training programs to the requirements of the construction field;
- Implementation of human resources development projects, by accessing non-reimbursable financing;