OUR CONTRIBUTION TO THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
For 25 years we have been supporting companies in the construction sector.
Protection allowances granted in 25 years
Protection allowances granted this year
The Social House of Builders comes to the aid of partners with the assistance that ensures the stability and quality of the construction sector. The organization is a solid, reliable partner with a strong and stable financial foundation for players in the construction industry:
DEVELOPERS & INVESTORS
The Social House of Builders provides social protection to employees of construction and production materials companies, who are members of the organization, acting as insurance and having the characteristics of an investment fund.
payment of an allowance of 75% of the average over the last 3 months of the gross basic salary, in proportion to the period of interruption of activity;
of the allowance may not exceed 120 calendar days between November 1 of the year of cessation of activity, until March 31 of the following year. The period shall be extended by the duration of the period of the state of emergency declared and of the state of alert established at a national level.
HOW THE ALLOWANCE WORKS
- Contribution of construction company members: 1.5% of the value of construction/assembly production made and collected, tax-deductible
- Contribution of employees of member construction companies: 1% of gross basic salary
- Developer contribution: 0.5% of the value of the construction estimate
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE ALLOWANCE?
- Construction companies can keep employees on a permanent contract and provide them with income;
- The employees of the construction companies have ensured continuity in the company in which they work;
- The developer/investor will have the labor force provided for the entire duration of the work, through the construction company (which in turn ensures continuity of workers).
LOBBY FOR ISSUES OF COMMON INTEREST
The Social House of Builders has access to the authorities of the state apparatus and militates for the adoption of legislative acts in favor of the construction sector.